Friday, June 26, 2009

Cops are fun

I met a cop a few weeks ago. He was in his patrol car, fully dressed in uniform. So, of course, this is every woman's fantasy right? Hehe...well, this fantasy became very real for me!



We met while he was still on duty and we rode to a nearby park where he patrols. Right away he started pushing up my skirt, playing with my wet pussy. And then he took off his belt and gun and laid them on a table. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock to have a taste. Pushing me back against the table he lifted my legs in the air and plowed into me. I loved how hard and strong he was. I grabbed his ass, pulling him in closer to me..feeling his cock deep inside me.
I could feel his gun and belt pressed into my back as I laid on the table. I would've loved for him to pull out his handcuffs and use them on me. Maybe next time he will!

No comments:

Post a Comment