Friday, June 26, 2009

Office fun

The car wash guy and I have hooked up a few times now. The last time we met was at my office. It's always been a fantasy of mine to have sex on a desk in an office...but I never thought that the office would be mine!

We snuck in on a weekend when nobody was around. Well, except an electrician or two.. I took him into my office, locking the door behind us. I loved seeing him sitting in my chair, waiting for me. Watching me strip for him... We played around a little bit, him slapping my breasts a little. Pinching my nipples..making them so hard. Then we went right to it. Most of my paperwork was still left on my desk when I hopped up on it and laid back. I gripped the edge of the desk as he slide his cock into my already wet pussy. I suddenly became unconcerned about getting cum all over my work as I arched my back to take him all the way in. I'm amazed that we didn't knock anything off the desk.

Once we were done, we snuck out again. I love working weekends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment