Tuesday, June 30, 2009

His House

I met a guy that I had been emailing with for a few weeks. He's married and lives close by. So today we decided to meet for lunch at his house. I pulled up next to his car and we got a good look at each other for the first time. I liked what I say a lot! So I thought to myself, this is going to be fun! So I followed him to his house and we both got out. We walked in through the garage, and as soon as the door started closing we were already kissing. I loved they way his tongue pressed against mine..teasing and tasting.

We walked upstairs and started undressing each other in the dining room..throwing clothes all about. I loved his smooth skin and tight muscles. He's tall, so I kept my heels on for awhile. He got on his knees and started licking and sucking on my nipples as his hands roamed over my ass. He stood up and turned me around so that my ass was pressed against him. Then I bent over while he slide my thong slowly over my hips and down to my feet and I kicked it off. His hands started to explore my already wet pussy. He still had his boxers on and I could feel his hardening cock pressing against my ass. I couldn't wait to get my hands on him.

When we were totally naked we made our way up to his bedroom that he shares with his wife. He sat me down on the bed and rubbed his cock between my tits, sliding it up and down. His fingers slide into my pussy, rubbing my clit, making me so wet. But, I wanted to taste his so bad. So I got up and pushed him down on the bed. I got on my knees and started licking and sucking his cock. He got so hard in my mouth and I could taste some of his cum. He tasted so good!

I told him I wanted him to bend me over his bed. So he did, and started entering my ass. But that's not exactly what I had in mind, so I directed him to my wet pussy. He felt so good inside me. He had me cumming some more. He fucked me for awhile but I could tell he was ready to cum. So we switched positions, getting closer to the mirror so we could watch ourselves. He laid back on the bed as I sat down in a reverse cowgirl position on his cock. I rode him while watching in the mirror. He was so worked up that he came.

I wasn't quite done with him yet. So I continued to play with his now soft cock. I got him hard again in no time. So I turned around and laid on top of him so we could 69. He blew on my pussy lips and touched them ever so lightly with his tongue. Teasing and torturing me as I continued to play with his cock. He loved how I sucked on his balls and I rubbed his cock. Pulling them all the way into my mouth, squeezing lightly on them. The sucking his cock..making it so wet and slippery. I took him all the way in and then as I pulled my head back, I rubbed his cock with my hand, down the shaft and back up over the tip. I loved how he watched me pleasure him. Then he's close his eyes and lay his head back, just enjoying the sensation.

We were ready for round two, so he got up and I slid to the edge of the bed. He got on top of me sliding his hard cock back into my pussy. I loved feeling the weight of him on top of me. I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed his ass as he rocked his hips into me. He made me cum over and over again. I was moaning and praying to god that he wouldn't stop. This guy was just amazing in bed. In between moans I told him how fucking lucky his wife was. He was just incredible. We were both sweating. I couldn't get enough of him and I rocked my hips up to meet his thrusts. And as I came again, I could feel him cum along with me.

He rolled off me and we both just laid there for a few minutes. I could feel myself still cumming from him. I got up to get cleaned up and dressed and I noticed a small picture of him and what must be his wife. I just smiled. She's one lucky lady..but today, so am I!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have you stop by my house... maybe we could create an altogehter new story about how many ways I can make you cummm

    ReplyDelete