Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nice view

I met a guy who lives in the city and has a great apartment with a nice view. We met outside a bar and immediately decided to go back to his place. We made a stop to pick up a bottle of wine and took it out onto his deck. This place was a huge open space with a pool. We sat at one of the tables, and as I looked around I saw tall buildings all around us.

As we sat drinking and talking, my mind started to wander a bit. I thought about how hot it would be to have sex right there. Out in the open, where anyone is his building or the surrounding buildings could see us. As we kept drinking, we joked about it. But I don't think he was ready for that. After finishing our wine, I was ready to get fucked! We got back in to the elevator and immediately started kissing and playing. He squeezed my tits and flicked his fingers over my nipples as I rubbed his cock through his pants.

Back in his apartment we quickly stripped and headed for the bedroom. He played with my pussy some, getting it nice a wet for him. More to come soon...

4 comments:

  1. i enjoyed yr stories... like to read and imagine .))

    ReplyDelete
  2. when is this story going to get finished

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met this girl and banged her hard n fast. But there was a lot more to her. The first time was a hard n fast affair. I wanted to have her for a longer time. Wanted to make her sweat so that she longs for me. Take her on the edge, make her shout and beg for me. I knew she wanted me. Now i wanted to play that. I had a plan kicking in mind my mind. There was soon going to an Act 2. I had my part all set up. I knew she would call me again. Some way she would get in touch. I just had to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. finish the story dear....luv it

    BP

    ReplyDelete