Monday, June 22, 2009

I had 5 guys last week, not including my man..

So, last week was a banner week for me. I had already planned to meet a man from NYC who was here in business. I'll call him the Brit. Also, I had been chatting with a guy from Philly who was coming to my town as well. He had never cheated on his spouse before and claimed to be nervous about meeting me.
Philly had already backed out once, so I really wasn't expecting him to call me. But to my surprise, he did. So I met him at lunch. He got one look at me, and I guess his nerves went away because he started rubbing my ass through the light material of my dress as soon as he walked up to me. I eyed the bulge in his pants, and then "lunch" was the only thing on my mind. He felt like a drink, so we went to the bar and got a table. I loved how he started to run his hands up my legs as soon as we sat down. Before I knew it, his fingers were inside me. I actually got a little nervous because we were sitting at a table with a glass top, so anyone walking by could see. We had a quick drink and left. I took him to my spot in the south and hopped in the back seat of the car to play. He started licking my breasts, making my nipples go real hard. Then I pulled off my thong so he could lick and suck my pussy. He was pretty damn good at it and had me cumming in no time. I must have cum 4 times when he sat up and let me at his cock. I loved licking and playing with the tip, before taking him all in. He came pretty fast...and I had a yummy lunch. So it was back to work.
That night I picked up the Brit at the airport and we went for a drink before taking him to his hotel. The next day, I arrived at his hotel early. We decided to take the whole day to play. We had a great day of fucking and sucking taking breaks to go to the hotel's hot tub and to share a bottle of wine at lunch. I think I wore him out...or he wore me out alittle.
I left the Brit's hotel room around 5 pm, but still early enough to meet a new guy. I had been chatting with Jose for just a short while. We decided to meet at the mall to check each other out. We decided very quickly that we wanted to fuck each others brains out. So we went back to his place. I've never been this wet when a guy has licked my pussy before. He didn't take my thong off, just pushed it aside so he could eat me. My thong was so soaked I had to carry it home in purse. haha. Jose's got an amazing body, and really knows how to use it. I can't wait for more of him. He's also got a nice large cock. I'm going to love playing with him.
Thursday's lunch was with one of the Italian gang bangers. More on the name later..hehe
This one is short, but had a nice sized cock..and boy, does he know how to use it. He has this signature move that's just amazing. Since he lives with his parents, he snuck me up to his room through the back. But I'm not all that quiet, so his Dad and Uncle were downstairs hearing the kid pound me into the wall. As I moaned and screamed. Now if his Dad was hot, I would have taken him too. He was done in 20 minutes making me cum all over his cock. So we took off, walking right past his Dad and Uncle on the way out...smiling. hehe
Friday I met Daddy! Or, I'm hopping he will be my Daddy. He's a big strong cop who knows what's what. I loved getting on my knees in his truck sucking on his big cock. Telling me what to do. He made sure I did it just how he liked. Grabbing my hair, holding my head down on his cock. Making me choke on it. I love when Daddy takes charge....

No comments:

Post a Comment