Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Car shopping

I've had sex in a few cars...some work better for this then others. So, how best to find out?? Become "friends" with a car dealer!! I stopped by his dealership one afternoon to check out his selection. As we walked along the lot, moving in between cars, I showed him my pretty pink g-string. Lifting up my dress so he could feel my smooth legs. He was so hard by the time we found a car that would work for our adventure.

We got in, and as I drove..he played. At the stop light, I bent over and got my first taste of his hard cock. Some guys in a truck pulled up next to us. He covered up, but I just smiled. I love an audience. We pulled into the parking lot of an old hotel and hopped in the back seat. He unwrapped my dress as I took off my bra. He stroked and sucked on my breasts as I played with his hard cock some more. Then slide him inside my wet pussy. I rode for awhile but wanted to feel him deeper inside. So he bent me over the seat and took me from behind. It felt so good, but he was ready to cum. He sat back as I sucked him off. I tired to take all his cum, but a little bit got on the new car. oops. Later he told me that they sold that car. I guess we'll have to try another one..

No comments:

Post a Comment