Friday, July 17, 2009

Pics

I received some very hot pictures from a guy. He took them of him fucking an old girlfriend. She was very hot and had a beautiful body! He showed me pictures of him cumming all over it..her breasts, pussy and ass. I was really turned on to see his hard white cock and all that cum against her darker Asian skin. I couldn't wait to have him.

He invited me out for a drink one afternoon. After a couple drinks at the bar, we went to the parking lot to his car to sit and "talk". We started kissing and touching as soon as we got in the car. He pulled out his long hard cock and I couldn't wait to get my mouth on it. So, I got on my knees in the seat and bent over him. Meanwhile, he lifted my skirt and started playing with my pussy and ass as it stuck out in air. Anyone walking by on my side of the car would have gotten an eye full!

As I sucked on his cock, he grabbed the back of my head, pushing me down further on it. Making me choke on him. He continued playing with my pussy, sliding a finger or two deep inside, making me so wet. Then he'd play a little with my ass. As I continued to suck on his cock, I noticed a car pull up next to us on his side. A bunch of old ladies came out, heading to the restaurant. I couldn't believe that they didn't notice us, they were parked so close to his car. As soon as they left, we laughed and kept playing!

The second time I met Pic guy, we met at his place. I had to be real quiet cause there were people upstairs. If you know me, then you know it's hard for me to keep quiet, especially when I'm fucking. But I tried my best, cause I wanted that cock.

This guy has an amazing tongue. He licked my pussy forever, and didn't stop. It was hard to keep my moans quiet. I kept cumming over and over again. It was like he had some kind of amazing spell over me..I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything else but lay there and feel orgasm after orgasm. After he finally stopped, and I was so wet, it was my turn. So he laid back on the couch and I started licking and playing with his cock. My breasts rubbing against his thighs as I teased him. On my knees, my pussy juices were dripping all down my legs.

He got out his camera and took a few pictures of me sucking his cock as I looked into the camera for him. With his cock in my mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment