Monday, July 27, 2009

MP

Met my favorite MP on Friday afternoon. He had a special treat for me! I was naked on his bed when he decided to pull out his handcuffs. He pulled my hands up over my head and locked my wrists to his headboard so I couldn't move them at all. Then he went to the closest and pulled out a blindfold and tied it around my head so I couldn't see a thing.

He started grabbing and sucking all over, making me squirm and buck under him. He was driving me wild by licking and sucking my nipples then going down to play with my pussy some. He had me wanting him so bad. I'm getting turned on again just writing about it.

He thew my legs up over my head and started pounding my wet pussy as he kept grabbing my breasts, squeezing my nipples. He had me coming over and over again. I covered his cock in my juices. He then rolled me over on my stomach and started playing with my ass. Sliding his finger in as he finger fucked my pussy. He made me cum again and again until I begged him to take my ass.

My hands were still cuffed and my eyes blindfolded when he started to enter my tight ass. As he slide his cock in, having trouble at first because it was so tight. I arched my back and lifted my ass toward him so he could go deeper inside me. His cock felt so good sliding in and out of my ass. I could feel his balls pressed against my pussy as he went deeper. With my hands still locked, I was trapped. I could do nothing but let him take me. He kept saying how tight it was as he continued to fuck me. I screamed out as he made me cum again.

He finally uncuffed me, and now it was my turn!! I pushed him back against the bed and cuffed and blindfolded him. I rubbed my breasts over his mouth, making him struggle to reach up and suck on them. I slowly moved down his body, licking and biting along the way. Until I got to his cock. I smacked his cock around against my breasts and mouth. Then taking his cock all the way in my mouth, deep throating him. I sucked for awhile, feeling how hard he was in my mouth. Then, pushing his cock up against his belly, I started to suck on his balls. Taking one in my mouth and sucking, as I continued to rub his hard cock.

Then I got on and straddled him. Taking him all the way deep inside my pussy. As I rode him, I pulled off his blindfold so he could watch. I rocked against his cock, feeling him deep inside me. Leaning back, so he could see his cock getting buried inside my wet pussy. I played with my nipples as he watched. He couldn't touch as he was still handcuffed. But I loved watching him watch me as I came all over his cock again.

We took a quick shower together to get our scent off each other. I wanted him again, but that would have to wait until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, glad you like it in the ass, baby. Love to ream you out sometime. Lixx

    ReplyDelete