Thursday, August 27, 2009

At the football game.

I went to a professional football game with a co-worker. A guy I had talked to was also there, with his kids. So we agreed to meet.

We met and got a beer and started talking. We found a bench to sit down. Shortly after we sat, we started to kiss. He ran his hand up my leg, rubbing under my pants. I started doing the same..but he had shorts on. So I could reach my hand all the way up to his balls and hardening cock.

We decided to go for a walk and take a bigger risk. So we went out to the walkway that overlooked the field. There were several people standing there watching the game. We stood very close to each other as we hugged and kissed..then slowly undid each others buttons then zippers. I could feel his warm cock in my hand as his finger went inside me. I gasped a little as I came right away. The excitement if him touching me like that with so many people around got me flowing right away.

As I stroked his cock, I couldn't believe how hard he was. I was going to make him cum right there in his shorts. When we almost couldn't take the teasing anymore, we saw about 8 security guards all walking toward us in a group. We quickly zipped up and moved away from each other.

All I could think about was how much they saw of us on their security camera before they decided to break it up. It turns me on to know that they were watching us. I'm sure they didn't need 8 guys to break us up...hehe.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...Hottt, Baby. Love the excitement of somebody possibly watching. You needed that hard cock, didn't ya babe?

    ReplyDelete