Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oh brother...

I met a guy who has this amazing long cock. We had an incredible time the first time we met. He didn't like his girlfriend because she complained that he hurt her. Well, he didn't hear any complaints out of me. I loved how his cock felt inside me. He made me cum all over it, again and again. So I knew I had to come back.

He recently moved in with his brother and was hesitant to meet me that day because his brother was around. So I suggested his brother join us. I went by his place and his brother was ready to go. He had just come from working out and had just jumped out of the shower when I got there. He was already stripped down to his boxers.

I teased them, saying that I wasn't serious about doing two brothers. But in my head I was thinking, wow...he's so hot too! It's always been a fantasy of mine to have two brothers...and one being white and the other black added to the excitement.

He took me into the bedroom and started undressing me. His brother was already there, watching. As he lay me down on the bed, he got on his knees and started licking my pussy. As his brother started sucking on my breasts. I loved all the attention! Then he slide that long cock deep inside me, making me cum almost instantly.

As he pounded into my pussy I sucked on his brother's cock. He was so excited, that he wanted to get in on it. So, he pushed his brother aside and started fucking me right away. His brother was just as amazing. Big hard cock rocking into me. He had really good rhythm (better than his brother..but shhhh..don't tell). He pulled out just was he was about to cum..blowing his load all over my belly and the bed.

Brother #1 still wanted more..so he laid down on the bed while I sucked his cock until he came again. Filling my mouth with hot cum. I could tell these guys have done this together before. They just loved using me.

We all got dressed and shot out the door. They called out that I was welcome at their place any time I wanted! I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. Damn...don't know how I missed this post...made me all hard for you, Babe

    ReplyDelete