Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blackmail

I met a guy a while back that works for a company I used to work at years ago. We didn't work together at the same time, so I figured he was safe. So I met him down the street from his building for lunch one day.


We drove over to a secluded spot and parked on the side of the road. We started kissing and touching. He had his hand down my pants, fingering my pussy. He wasn't exactly doing it for me...for whatever reason. But we continued on anyway. I played with his cock, but was not in the mood to suck it. So I made him cum quick and then drove him back to his office. I wrote him off as a waste of a lunch hour.

I week or so later he emailed me asking to play again. I told him I wasn't interested. Insults started flying back and forth. Then he started getting mean. Calling me a slut and a dirty little sex loving pig. Then he started sharing that he had information about me. Like who my family is, etc. He told me that my family wouldn't be happy to know what I little whore I am. And that I better behave or they would find out.

So he had me trapped. There was nothing I could do but do as he said. So, one day he told me that he'd meet me at a parking lot. And all throughout the day he wanted me to play with myself at work and cum in my panties. Not cleaning up after, but leaving them all wet. He emailed me all day to make sure that I was doing as I was told.

I rubbed my pussy in the bathroom and came several times. But I also lifted my skirt and rubbed my pussy under my desk and came there as well. I have never been that wet before in my life. I must have came over 10 times before we ever met. My black thong was completely soaked and white from my cum. I must have reeked of sex.

When I went to meet him, I was instructed to sit in the back seat. As soon as I got in his truck, I took off my panties and offered them to him. He just threw them in the front seat and started playing with me. Lifting my skirt and fingering my soaking wet pussy as he kissed me.

He lifted my shirt and unhooked my bra to suck on my nipples. His fingers continued to work on my pussy...making me cum again. Then he got down on his knees and started to lick my pussy, rubbing his tongue against my clit...making me cum again and again...all over his tongue.

He then pulled a toy out of the front seat and made me slide it in my soaking wet pussy. He didn't tell me where he got it, but I suspect it was his wife's. As I came again and again, he started taking pictures of me with the toy in hand. And as I laid back in his seat, completely spent.

I never came so much in my entire life than I did that day. He left me feeling like a total slut!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe he has already told them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was definitely a different angle than I was expecting. Very sexy. And yes, you *should* feel like a total slut.

    ReplyDelete