Wednesday, June 23, 2010

oh brother..take 2

So, I already told you about the two brothers I met. Well, it turns out there's a 3rd brother. I met him today. I say I met him, but really I just sucked his cock. I don't even know his name.

It had been awhile since I had gotten any, so I was really frustrated. My friend wanted to meet, but he was going out of town today. He kindly delayed his plans so he could have lunch with me instead. But the question always is...where to go, where to go. He called brother #1 real quick, but he wasn't home. So he called brother #2. I was told it was ok, as long as it was ok for me. Two cocks? How can that be bad? So I picked him up and we drove to his brother's place.

We got there and went upstairs. His brother was sitting on the couch in the bedroom watching CNN. He looked over at us, and said something to his brother that I couldn't hear.

He started kissing me, and then pushed me down onto the bed as his brother watched. He lifted my dress right away and got to work. Licking and french kissing my pussy until I came over and over again. I kept cumming until my legs were shaking. Rocking my hips against his mouth so he'd go deeper. He is so amazing, I wish he'd do that all day long!

He pulled down the top of my dress and my bra so he could play with my breasts. Sucking on them, making my nipples so hard. Then he laid me back on the bed and entered me with his amazing, long hard cock. I was so wet that he slide right in, instantly making me cum again. As he pounded into me, I started moaning real loud. Sucking on my fingers and playing with my tits. I was really hoping his brother would come over so I could suck on his cock while his brother fucked me. I do love a cock in both ends! He didn't, so I just kept watching him as he watch me. I had never been watched before (without the other guy jumping in). It was kinda exciting.

Brother #1 took a little break, so brother #2 told me to come over. I had pulled off my dress completely by them, but still had my heels on. He sat on the couch, while I knelt in front of him...taking his softening cock in my mouth. I got it hard real quick as I ran my tongue up and down his shaft while I rubbed his balls with my hands. He grabbed the back of my head, pulling me down, making me take all of his cock in my mouth. I was choking on him, but he wouldn't stop. I took him deeper and deeper until I couldn't breath anymore. Then he told me to get up, and he started grabbing my breasts...squeezing them together really tight. Pinching and twisting my nipples until I cried out in pain. Back on my knees again, he started fucking my mouth. His cock was so hard and big..smacking the back of my throat as he fucked me. I couldn't breath at all and was choking on his cum as it slid down the back of my throat. He got really pissed because some of it got on his couch. So he left the room to clean up.

Brother #1 made me kneel in the bed as he fucked me from behind, making me cum a few more times. His brother had put his shorts on and came back in the room by that time. He sat on the couch again, as if we weren't still there.

Brother #1 lay down on the bed and I sucked on his cock again, tasting myself on him. I made him cum...filling my mouth with his hot cum.

We washed up and he walked me to my car. I never said a word to his brother. But he got a nice blowjob as payment for using his house.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete