Friday, October 22, 2010

Basement

I was told to walk to the back door and enter his work through the basement. When the door closed behind me, I was in total darkness. I felt him grab at my leg, pulling me behind him. He told me not to say a word.

He led me over to a bench, as I walked in front of him. As I walked, he pulled down my pants and thong, exposing my ass. He told me to be completely silent the whole time. When I got to the bench, he made take off my shirt and bra. Then he told me to lay down on my back the bench while he straddled me. He pulled out his dick and smacked me in the face with it a couple times. Then, he shoved his dick in my mouth and made me suck on it for awhile. He slammed a couple fingers in my pussy, making me buck against them as I continued to suck him. He pulled out and told me to lick his balls and he smacked my face some more with his cock. He then buried my face in his balls and ass and told me to lick him.

He was so hard by the time he got off me. He told me to get on my knees on the dirty floor and suck him some more. He choked me with his cock before pulling out and starting to stroke it. He came fast and hard, spraying my face and body with his cum. He continued to cum all over me as he rubbed his cock on my breasts. When he was finished, I was completely covered in his cum. Dripping down my face, into my mouth, and down my chin. More cum was dripped from my chin onto my breasts. I had cum on my neck, and arms, even in my hair and eyes. I was covered in it. I looked up at him so that he could see the mess he made. He told me to clean off his cock with my mouth, which I was happy to do. I cleaned up the best I could and got dressed and left. As I walked out the back door again, there was a guy at the next building sitting there watching me.

I spent the rest of the day smelling of his cum. He told me later that a few minutes after I left some guys came to work down in the basement. I wonder if it still smelled like his cum.

1 comment:

  1. that stuff stains !!! lol..

    I can remember taking a cocktail dress to the cleaners twice - and I had the hardest time getting the white shadow of it off....

    ReplyDelete