Friday, October 22, 2010

Intruder

I entered my hotel room after work one night. The tv was left on, for some reason. I walked over to the desk and put my bag down. All of a sudden someone came up behind me and grabbed me. They covered my mouth so I couldn't scream. I could barely breath. Then, I felt something pressed against my throat. He told me not to scream. I was shocked and kind of shaken as he threw me on the bed and got on top of me. I could see his face then. He looked obsessed. He had on jeans and an old sweatshirt. And he was holding a knife to my throat.

He started grabbing at my breasts. telling me how he had been watching me in the parking lot all week. All dressed up, going to my hotel room. He called me a slut and told me that I was asking for this. He started to kiss me, but I wouldn't kiss back. He told me that if I screamed or did anything to him, he would cut my throat. He forced his tongue into my mouth, kissing me harder and harder. He then dragged me to my feet and pressed me up against the wall. He told me to keep my hands pressed up against the wall over my head. If I behaved, he wouldn't slice my pretty face. He unzipped my dress and started to pull it off me. Then he told me to take it all the way off, and my bra too. He held the knife to my throat as I did what I was told. He pressed me up against the wall again, so my breasts were pressed so tightly against it. He then got something to tie my hands behind my back. I was just standing there in my thong and high heels with my hands tied, trying not to cry. He turned me around and stuck his hand inside my thong. He shoved two fingers deep into my pussy, making a comment on how wet I was. He told me that he knew I was a slut by the way I was dressed and that he wasn't surprised that I was wet. He pulled his fingers out my my pussy and shoved them in my mouth. I kept asking him to please stop, don't do this. Each time, he got angrier and told me to shut up. He told me that he'd cut my breasts and send me home bleeding if I didn't behave.

He pushed me against the wall again, and I couldn't see what he was doing, but I suddenly felt his naked cock pressed against my hands. His hard cock was rubbing against my ass. He grabbed my tied hands and pushed me to the floor so that I was on my knees. I only had on my thong and heels. He told me to take his cock in my mouth. I didn't want to, but he forced it into my mouth. Holding the back of my head with one hand so I couldn't move. He choked me with his cock, over and over again. Telling me to suck it like a slut. I gagged on his big cock as he held his knife against my throat. Tears were running down my face as I gagged over and over again.

He then pulled me to my feet and pushed me onto the bed. He pulled off my thong as I begged him to stop. He told me again to be quiet or he'd cut me. I didn't know what to do, so I continued to ask him to please stop. He balled up my thong and stuffed it in my mouth. Then he slammed his hard cock into my pussy. He fucked me harder and harder as I was bent over the bed. He grabbed my hands, pulling me back into him. He just wouldn't stop. I could barely breath with my face pressed against the bed and my thong in my mouth.

I thought he was done, but then he flipped me over and pulled my legs over my head and continued to fuck me. My arms were trapped beneath me now. He said he wanted to look into my eyes as he came inside me. He had this sinister smile on his face as he came and then collapsed on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment