Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Car wash

Some guys like playing in public more than others. One guy I met didn't mind playing in the car, but wanted to do it in the car wash. I had never experienced anything like that before..so in we went. I just loved the sound of water beating down all around us as we played. Feeling the vibrations of the motor, and the car wash moving the car, with us inside it.

He slide his fingers deep inside me as I leaned back. He made me cum over and over again, all over his fingers. I happily returned the favor as I stuck my naked ass in the air while sucking on his cock. He came just as the heat washed over the vehicle warming us both.

We were all dressing and sitting up right again, as we drove out. I secretly wished they had a video camera inside. Maybe someone is enjoying our show right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment