Friday, July 31, 2009

The Ball Player

I met a baseball player at a hotel parking lot. He got in my car and was pretty nervous. He had never done anything like this before. We touched hands..starting to caress. Then I leaned over and kissed him. I could see that his cock started growing in his pants. I had nothing to worry about...cause I could tell he wanted me, and we were going to have a good time.

He went in to get the hotel room, then I met him at the elevator. As soon as the door closed, we started kissing, rubbing up against each other.

When we got to the room, we fell down on the bed...me on top of him. As we kissed, we started to undress each other. I found that he was really sensitive in some areas. I loved driving him crazy with my hands, lips and tongue. I made him so hard for me. Then I made him lay back so I could get a good taste of his cock. He loves when I lick and suck on his cock and balls while he watches. I let him take a few pics, so that he'd always remember how I looked up at him with wanting eyes as I tasted his rock hard cock.

After we were completely naked, we started teasing even more. Playing a game of who could maintain their control the longest. While I was laying on top of him, I would lift my hips and start rubbing my pussy against his hard cock. Teasing him, and myself. I could feel his cock opening up my pussy lips as I rubbed. His cock was getting so wet and slippery from my juices.

After awhile of playing, I couldn't stand it anymore so I slide him deep inside me. Oh my good, it felt so good after being tortured like that. I rode him for awhile, while he just laid there and enjoyed it.

After he came and we rested for a few minutes, I was back on him. This time he sat on the ottoman and I straddled him. I rode him while he watched my tits bouncing in the air in front of his face. Then I leaned way back and braced myself against the bed and I continued to ride his cock. He had a great view of his cock disappearing into my wet pussy, as I slide up and down on it. I lifted my hips up high enough so that I could feel the tip of his cock against my pussy lips. Then I rocked my hips against him again, taking him all the way, so deep inside me again.

I made him cum four times that day before his game. I know he'll be back..

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, love to have a 4-time cum session with you, babe...dayum!

    ReplyDelete