Tuesday, July 27, 2010

taken...

I met a guy last week for a drink at a local bar near my office. Very risky to meet so close to "home". I don't know what I was thinking. I had been talking to him for quite awhile but never agreed to meet him. I just kind of had a feeling about him. Well, I should have listened to my gut on this one. He's a firefighter that lives about an hour away. Neg#1, too far away. Neg#2, he smokes.



So I figured I'd meet him for a drink then blow him off. Well, I blew him alright. He was very aggressive in the bar and started touching my legs. I was getting really worried, because anyone walking in behind us would have seen him. Also, the female bartender already commented on my diamond ring saying what a lucky girl I was and asked if he was my man. He said no, we're just friends. But I was ready to freak out because he wouldn't stop grabbing me and rubbing my pussy through my skirt. So, I finished my drink and told him "Let's go". Which of course, he mistook for me being interested.



He was very aggressive...he made me get into his car at the parking lot of the bar, in broad daylight. He started finger fucking me right away..pulling my thong to the side. When I tired to protest and stop him, he got really mean and physical. When I tried to talk, he choked my neck. The only thing I could do was lean back and take it. He wouldn't stop until I came at least 1/2 a dozen times.



Then he made me suck his cock. Pushing my head down on him. Making his cock go deeper and deeper down my throat until I was coking on it. I almost got sick and thew up a couple times as I gagged on him. I even burped on him. Bit, if I lifted my head at all, he's smack the back of it. He was calling me a whore and a tease for making him come all the way down there and then trying to blow him off.



He made me take off my thong. When I wouldn't give it to him, he started choking me again. Then has he made me suck his cock again, he finger fucked my ass and pussy, back and forth. Then he'd stop to make me lick his fingers clean. Then it was back to choking on his cock.



He threatened that if I didn't swallow all his cum, he'd make me do it all over again. After he finally came, he made me lick him clean. I was really afraid he was going to want to fuck and rape me. But, he said he's wait to fuck me another day. So, he continued to finger fuck me until I came at least another 1/2 dozen times. Until he was finally satisfied and said I could leave. he laughed that I'd have to go home to my man wearing no panties and smelling like sex.



I went straight to the gym and cried in the shower as I tried to clean myself. I think I still smelled him as I drove home.

1 comment: