Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cock Ring

I met an amazing guy yesterday. I told him how much I needed my pussy licked, and he was more then happy to help me out. We started kissing, and touching. I love when a guy knows how to kiss. He would pull my tongue into his mouth. Rubbing tongues as we kissed. I bit on his bottom lip, feeling the need in both of us building. I was wanting more and more of him. I could tell right away this was going to be a fun time...just by the way he kissed. After kissing for a bit, I reached over and felt the hardness in his pants and knew right away what I wanted!

So, we got in his back seat. He quickly pulled off my pants and black lace panties and got on his knees. I unsnapped my bra so he could play with my nipples while he serviced me. He started rubbing my exposed breasts, and pinching my nipples hard as he touched his tongue to my clit, then he went deeper inside me, making me cum all over his tongue. As soon as I came, he was back to my clit again, he just wouldn't stop. Not that you hear me complaining. Very few men are any good at this, so I was taking full advantage! I pushed his head closer into me. My legs were in the air, shaking out of control as came and came.


Finally he sat back and let me at his nice cock. I started sucking his cock, taking it deep in my mouth. I used one hand and the other to rub his balls as I sucked him. I love that he was clean shaven too. Since he had already made me cum several times, I thought I'd give him a blow job and we'd say our goodbyes. I think he could tell that's what was about to happen, so he stopped. He got on his knees again and started licking my pussy some more. He had me so wet and wanting that there was no way I was leaving until I felt that hard cock inside me.

I was surprised that he didn't cum as soon as I deep throated him. Most guys can't control themselves like that. But he did. He then reached in is bag of tricks and pulled out a big cock ring. I had never seen one like this. It was big enough to fit over his balls and cock. As soon as he put it on, he wanted to fuck. I wasn't gonna say no to that amazing cock.

I leaned back as he started to rub his cock around my pussy lips. As soon as he slid inside me, I was cumming again. Moaning loudly as I came, I begged him to keep fucking me. Loving the feeling of his hard cock filling me. I rocked my hips against him to match his thrusts. Then, he went real deep inside me then pulled almost all the way out so we could see my cum covering his cock. We both looked down to watch and got even more turned on.

He fucked me harder and faster...so much so that the car was rocking. He said after, that the car must have moved a couple feet over with all that rocking. :-)

I grabbed his ass, pulling him closer and closer. His mouth was right near my ear, when he asked me what my name was. I just laughed and asked if it really mattered?

I have plans to see him again in the near future! I can't wait to see what he pulls out of his bag of tricks next!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete